Anyway, important news! Life being the way it is, there were errors. I've put out a new version, which I'm calling v.1.1. The links to the new PDF & glossary are on the Cloelia page over here.
Click under the cut to see the detailed changes, but here's a general overview.
General Reasons for Changes
- Word Choice: forms of alius have been reexamined and often omitted or changed.
- Pronoun Position: personal pronouns, wherever possible, have been moved to second position to better reflect idiomatic word order. If they are in the first position, they are in most cases meant to be somewhat emphatic. The exception is "et eōs relinquō" on p. 37, which I simply couldn't do neatly. Additionally, "someone and I" phrases, e.g. "pater et ego" have been changed to "I and someone," e.g. "ego et pater" to better reflect Latin idiom.
- Vowel Length: corrected macrons on nefās, alterīus, and forms of lacrimāre.
- Prepositions: instances of "ēmittere ad" have been changed to "ēmittere in" to better reflect Latin usage. instances of "contra + accusative ... pugnare" have been changed to "cum + ablative ... pugnare" to better reflect Latin usage.
- Glossary: added, removed, and changed some definitions to reflect other changes made in this version.
- Other Changes: All other changes are marked with an asterisk and explained at the note.